Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The crazy week begins

This week will be a struggle to keep my diet and my life straight.  The blog might take a backseat but if it does I can assure you I will be back to writing by next week.  I am doing preceptorship for nursing school which requires 72 hours of working in a hospital on top of going to class, studying and working.  Not counting family time or other items on the agenda.  This week my instructor is working midnights so that means I am too.  Yesterday worked out at 5:00 a.m. went to work part of the day, came home studied and headed to preceptorship in St. Louis got off this morning, went to work at the day care came home and slept for a short while and later it's on to class to the gym and then to work.  This week will be a major challenge but I plan on surviving and will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment