Friday, April 22, 2011

Back at it again.

Finally back at it again, the blog I mean I never stopped the workout although it would have been tempting.  My schedule was very crazy and stressful the last few weeks but I survived.  I have to wonder if I would have responded different if I would have been eating the old way.  Now I want to confess I did cheat yesterday.  I had to drive my daughter to Cape to talk about college and about noon we were starving and the song going through my head was "love that chicken  from Popeye's" I pulled in and grabbed the $2.99 two piece meal and had a feast.  After I got home my wife asked me if it was worth it.  It definitely was, I know it was unhealthy and greasy but yet oh so good.  Ok got that out of my system and now to get back on track.  Today I had low fat waffles for breakfast 140 cals with sugar free syrup and turkey bacon 30 cals, then I went and lifted weights at the gym.  Lunch was a third of a subway sandwich loaded with veggies.  Haven't planned out dinner yet but have some work to do before I get to that point.  My goal of 250 before Monday will be pushing it especially with Easter Sunday.  Now we are planning Easter dinner and have decided on ham, broccoli, a zucchini casserole and rolls.  We decided a full buffet would be kind of crazy especially with all of us trying to eat well.

No comments:

Post a Comment