Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Better get to blogging

I was hoping to get the pictures of our Easter dinner before I blogged but will post later instead.  We changed our Easter dinner and it seemed to work well.  Instead of a full buffet of every food you can think of we kept it simple.  My mom cooked a ham and then for sides we made a zucchini, pepper, onion, casserole and then fat free cheese and broccoli.  Although it looked a little more bare than usual it really was quite filling and very healthy.  I did learn something about myself though, at home we always put away the food immediately after dinner but on Easter it remained out like it does every holiday.  I found myself grazing all day which can kill a diet quick.  If food is put away I don't even think about it again but if left in front of me watch out.  The dinner was topped off with an angel food cake with fat free whip cream and strawberries.  No candy for me this year but that is ok because the scale appreciated it.

No comments:

Post a Comment