Saturday, April 23, 2011

Week 7 in review

Yes that is right 7 weeks and once again I can honestly say I have enjoyed every minute of this journey.

Things I have learned

1.  I am way to caught up on my weight.  Posting on Monday's is encouraging but I need to focus on eating healthy and know that my weight will follow soon enough.

2. I enjoy posting a lot more when I have time and I really enjoy posting with pictures and recipe's hopefully this week I will get my act together.

3.  I actually was longing to go out and take a jog the other day when I was working so many hours, actually wanting to go running.  (What is happening to me)

4.  I never really thought we would ever be one of those homes with a fruit bowl on the counter instead of chips and junk but to my surprise we are and the fruit is being ate before turning brown. : )

5. The more weight I lose the more unsatisfied with myself I become.  I really want to get myself in shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment