Sunday, April 17, 2011

Week 6 in review

Six weeks into this and not even batting an eye.  This is my year and I thank the Lord and all the people who have been encouraging me along the way.

What I have learned this week:

1.  To have a BMI in the healthy category I will have to lose another 80 pounds (I have not been that weight since jr. high school, we will see if I can really go that low, I am shooting for 200)

2.  I have always said my car shows the kind of diet I am on, especially when really busy or a lot of test. It used to have BK wrappers, DQ, McDonalds, Casey pizza, etc.  but know my floor board has small bags of baked chips, protein bars, water bottles.  Kind of nice really.

3.  My wife definitely enjoys me losing weight, It will be worth getting in great shape just for her.

4. My wife is also eating right and losing weight she has dropped almost 10 pounds just by eating healthy.
 (She called me to bring her lunch last week because she could not justify eating the hamburger cheesy meal they were eating at work.)

5.  When people ask how much weight I have lost when they hear 25 pounds all of a sudden they are ready to talk about it and want to know how I am doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment