Friday, April 1, 2011

No meat Friday and I'm not Catholic


I'm beginning to think I have gone crazy.  No meat all day today, what is happening to me.  I do feel like I may not be getting enough calories now and have gone into a continuous hunger mode.  This is not an emotional hunger or imaginary this is real and consistent.  For breakfast I had a Fiber One bar and orange, this used to hold me over until about 10:30 but by 8:00 in the morning I am now starving.  For my second breakfast I ate 2 whole wheat waffles, sugar free syrup and a piece of veggie sausage.  Lunch was a veggie hot dog and baked chips and dinner was what you see in the picture black bean burritos with green peppers onions in whole wheat tortillas and some fat free refried beans.  The whole plate was less than 500 calories and very filling.  Had a protein bar after I burned 550 cals on the stair stepper.  Still under 1800 cals for the day and burning of 550 is probably not the greatest of ideas. 

DID YOU KNOW?
Regular syrup can have as much as 300 calories for 1/4 cup compared to 35 calories of the sugar free brands.  The brands I use are made with Splenda instead.  That is a lot of difference per meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment