Monday, May 23, 2011

11th week weigh-in

No congrats this week but no need to console either.  Never like to see a gain but there is a lot more involved this time around.

Beginning Total  280

Last Week          247

This Week          249

Gained 2 pounds

Things that went right:

1.  Ihate healthy and am not ashamed at what I ate this week. (my heart is happy)

2.  I passed on several opportunities for cake, and other junk food that I could have easily found justification for.

3.  We took my mother in law out to Mexican restaurant for late Mother's day and still had full basket of chips on table when we left.  (used to knock out 1st basket in about 5 minutes, this time 1 chip was all I took)

4. I exercised regular and hard and even got in a 5k race.

5.  I lifted more weight on every machine in the gym this morning.

Things that went wrong:

1. I thought being out of school would bring order but instead we are playing catch up and running extra errands and working around the house.  Really wild eating pattern

2.Usually eat 4-6 small meals a day and eat dinner about 5 P.M. but because of the extra work we have ate dinner as late as 8:30 at night.  ( not much I can do about it with just 2 weeks off school)

3. Didn't watch my portions quite as close with things such as counting out chips in baggies, carrying fruit and veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment