Saturday, May 7, 2011

Rain's not stopping me

Up this morning to get my daughter dropped of at hairdresser to get her hair done for prom and I took advantage of the moment to hit the gym.  After hitting the weights I hit the road and ran a 5k.  I hope that will shake up my weight loss a little bit.  After working out I had a protein bar and orange.  For lunch I had a 1/2 pork steak sandwich since we were still waiting for my daughter.  Wow my hair only takes about 5 minutes to cut. I cannot imagine 4 hours in a chair.  Tonight for dinner we are having our Cinco De Mayo (I know it's not May 5th anymore) with fat free tortilla's lots of peppers and onions with chicken and salsa.  Hopefully this week I will have my breakthrough.  I did have good new that I will post again on a post by itself bp 112/60 see my heart is responding to my workouts even if my weight is not.  My lifting at the gym has definitely improved and I have put on about 10 pounds on each machine and on some I have put on 20.  I will eventually see the breakthrough I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment