Friday, May 13, 2011

Blog has been out


Sorry for the lack of post but the blog site has been down for repair but it chose a good time to do it because yesterday was my last final and as you may know from reading my blog I have not been real focused.  Today when the alarm clock went off I did not want to get out of bed an extra hour of sleep would have been nice but I was up and at em anyway.  I got a great workout in and pushed my muscles to the max. I am trying to eat real good today because my wife is taking me out to eat to celebrate passing another semester and no I am not going to report my calories : )  The truth is though now even if I don't report my calories I cannot do that to my body.  Tonight or in the morning me and my daughter will run a practice 5k because we are down to just a week before my first 5k. Beginning Monday my post will be more informative in case some are trying to being encouraged to lose weight as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment