Saturday, May 28, 2011

Breaks almost over

Well Tuesday I start back to school and I am not at all excited but I have got alot of work done during these two weeks off.  Finished gardening, tiled the kitchen, pictures hung, junk cleaned up and the list goes on.  I am learning a lot about myself and teaching myself alot through this journey.  Today I got busy early and started with peanut butter and jelly, we were running around during lunch so we stopped by Burger King and that is when I learned about myself.  I ordered a single BK stacker without cheese and split an value onion ring with my wife.  I know that even though this meal is unhealthy by cutting down I didn't destroy my calorie intake.  Dinner was pork steak, corn on cob, sweet potato and California vegetable blend.  Then the next learning curve.  My daughter made sugar free brownies which before I would have nibbled the whole pan away but tonight one small slice was more than plenty.  8:30 tonight me and Brea went running at the track and knocked out a couple of miles.  I know this weekend will be tough to eat healthy but with a little work I know it's possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment