Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Here we go again

It's time to begin to cut into that 250 side of the weight loss. My body likes to lock up at the 10 marks with 270 then 260 and now I find 250 hard to bust through but I know persistants will prevail.  I am really feeling good right now and feel like my muscles are beginning to shape up somewhat and my endurance and energy level are building each day.  Yesterday I hit the gym and pumped the weights hard, burned the muscles really good.  Breakfast was a slice of breakfast casserole, lunch was 6 inch subway sandwich loaded with veggies and no cheese.  Dinner was peanut butter and jelly, not exactly square meals but it worked for the day and snacked on a protein bar. Today I skipped the gym because I have a lot of mowing and I plan on a 3 mile run tonight with my daughter if the weather plays nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment