Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What a mistake


Monday I hit the gym hard and got a good day of weight lifting in before work.  I am doing more pull ups, dips, push ups and also improving in upping the weights on the machine.  I ate a protein bar and orange for breakfast and then mid morning the mistake happened.  I was craving something junky all weekend and decided to grab 2 whitecastles to break the craving.  Now the mistake was not ordering to many castles the mistake was ordering any at all.  Did it break the calorie bank? not necessarily but a whopping 140 cals a piece just isn't worth it but that is not the mistake.  After eating the white castle my stomach payed the price all day.  Now I have been known to put away a lot of castles in my day and before never had a problem but hitting my stomach with that grease yesterday tore my stomach to pieces. (not worth it) For lunch Jill made whole wheat pasta with boiled chicken breast and some tomatoes. (very good and simple)  Dinner was a pot roast with sweet potatoes, green beans and snack was a blackberry light yogurt with whole blackberries added in.  My daughter took me for a 2 mile run and ran me into the ground but it felt reallyy good.  I think the next time I am craving something junky I will pass up the castle, any other ideas???

No comments:

Post a Comment