Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Longest 5k ever

I know that a 5k is equal to a 5k but today I felt like I was in the twilight zone.  The run seemed as if it would never end.  The problem was it was uphill for the biggest majority of the run. We ran from the stop sign on Klondike to the stop sign on Clayton Huskey and if you know the area then you know the hill I am talking about.  Great workout though and my son and daughter both ran with me (or ahead of me).  Not the best day on the eating front, I really need to slow down and get my act together with the menu.  Bk hamburger for lunch and we were out so we stopped at KFC for dinner and I had t 2 pieces of the roasted chicken.  Really did not blow the calorie count but I also know this is not a very healthy habit and to many times of this and I would be in trouble. So today I am putting green beans and potatoes in crock pot and looking forward to a veggie dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment