Sunday, May 15, 2011

This week in review

Things I have learned this week:

1. I am very tired of school and am so very ready to be done with it for good.

2.  I love the new Kelloges chips (I will blog on them more next week)

3.  I love it when my wife works out with me and diets with me. (better motivation)

4.  I really like gardening and feeding birds ( both are very relaxing)

5.  I am tired of rain (especially every single weekend) once a week would be more than plenty.

We fixed our menu for all next week and hit the store today, lots of fat free and low cal foods along with fruits and veggies.  Will try to post the menu each day of the week and let you know how they turn out.  Today was pancakes and eggs for breakfast, carrots for lunch, a skinny cow sandwich for snack and dinner will be a very low fat burger on wheat bread with baked shoestring fries.( haven't decided the veggie to go with it yet.)  Not real active today just playing catchup and trying to relax for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment