Thursday, May 19, 2011

Overcame today

Today was a day of overcoming several different obstacles.  The first was our preschool graduation and guess who was assigned to cut the cake.  I did it and didn't even lick my fingers when I was finished.  The second was exercising, I slept in this morning because I was so sore.  Since it was raining out I decided to come home and skip exercising all together but then my daughter dug out the dance mats.


Since she went to all of that work we decided not to use them : ) and instead went out and ran a couple of miles in the rain.  After the run we came home and tried a new recipe of Tuna steaks and mango salsa.


A little brown rice and veggie mix made for a great meal.  The recipe was a little to salty for our taste and a hair to spicy (if you can believe that) but the tuna steaks were well worth trying again.  I am catching myself wanting to snack more than I should.  I am going to have to put snacks in baggies again or I am going to get myself in trouble.  One more day and then the 5k.

No comments:

Post a Comment