Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I found a new friend

Today I am very tired, I assume I am coming down from finishing school.  I was up early yesterday and hit the gym and ran for 30 minutes on the tread mill but today I could not even get out of bed.  When the alarm goes off if it is the need to sleep then I switch the alarm clock and exercise in the evening.  This morning was one of those days even though they are far and few between.  For breakfast yesterday I had a bowl of Cinnamon Cheerio's and lunch was Tuna sandwich on 35 cal wheat bread, fat free mayo, egg and relish.  Dinner we cheated a little but not bad. I had an appointment next to Deweys Pizza in Kirkwood and everyone told me how great it was so we ordered a veggie pizza to take home. Can't say I really liked it which was good because 2 slices more than took care of me.

My new friend is Kellogg's Special K crackers chips.  110 cals for 27 chips and they are great. The only problem is stopping at a serving, it would be easy to put a whole box away.  I am going to start counting out the chips in baggies and putting the box in hiding.  Schnuck's has them on sale this week $1.88 a box they are $3.oo at Walmart so this is the week to stock up. 

I am trying to get ready for the 5k this Saturday so a lot of running is in order I will keep you posted on today's menu and exercise program.

No comments:

Post a Comment