Wednesday, May 11, 2011

This place will kill me yet


I am so sick of books!  I have books in my car, next to my bed, in the living room, everywhere.  No not fun books but school books that someone wrote to torture me and ruin three years of my life. (thanks for letting me vent)  Yesterday is a blur because I spent it studying for supposedly an easy final that turned out to be very hard. (Not surprisingly, that is the way nursing school has been all the way through.)  I did get to the gym and got a good 40 minutes of aerobics in before work that really did help start my day off on a good foot.  I ate a protein bar and orange for breakfast and leftover spaghetti for lunch.  Had some leftover roast and small salad for dinner with a protein bar for late night snack.  I also snacked on a yogurt with blackberries.  Overall I sat in a car and studied till final and left my brain a pile of mush.  One more final and then two weeks off and I am really looking forward to it.  Without stress who knows how much weight I could really begin to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment