Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hardee's could kill a diet quick

It's Thursday morning and I have a lot of work ahead today.  Yesterday was interesting with one tornado warning after another but no damage (PTL).  I worked around the house yesterday as I have taken a couple of vacation days but still ended up at the daycare during the storms to help send teachers home.  I did make it to the gym though and got a real good workout in on the weights.  I would love to drop down to 180 and be solid muscle at the same time. I am not sure it could happen at my age but we will work towards it and see.  Yesterday I had egg sandwich for breakfast, leftover pizza my kids left for lunch (I know it does not fall into the healthy category) I had green beans and potato's in the crockpot for dinner.  Snacked on baked chips and 3 chicken nuggets (it was during the storm and I think out of nervousness).  I would love to have gone to Joplin but did not want to just drive down and end up standing around but could not find anyone to hook up with to go. (maybe God has other plans).  I stopped by Hardee's for breakfast today but could not get myself to eat there after looking at the calorie menu so instead came home to another egg sandwich and will get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment