Friday, May 6, 2011

Another semester almost gone.

School and dieting do not mix, come to think of it school doesn't mix well with anything.  Don't worry I am not cheating but just not eating right. I am not going over in calories but I am not getting the fruits and veggies that I am needing to get in me.  What makes this so hard is I am always on the run right now and besides carrots and celery veggies are not real east to eat on the run. (have you ever seen anyone with a bag of greenbeans).  My last class was over last night except for finals so things should begin to get better.  Did not hit the gym for last two days but will try to run tonight depending on the weather.  Today I drive to Kirksville to pick up my son from college so I will travel with my faithful bag of beef jerkey  and maybe I can find some carrot sticks.  To anyone trying to get weight loss advice I have failed you the last couple of weeks and I apologize for that but will be back on track next week.  No more days of fiber one bars and peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches, next week more nutritious meals will become part of my schedule again.

No comments:

Post a Comment