Sunday, May 8, 2011

Six Flags a much better day


Today my brother and his family invited us to Six Flags.  As much as I appreciated the invitation it really scared me a lot.  If you have read my bio you know that one of my most embarrassing moments happened at Six Flags last summer.  I tried to get onto the Batman with my son and I had to get off because the buckle would not fit over my fat stomach.  Can you imagine having two park employees trying to squeeze you in and then announcing they could not do it I was to fat for the ride. I walked away having to leave my son to ride alone.  So now you see why I was scared to go today.  I was really wanting to wait until the end of the summer and go when I reached my goal but we went today and guess what they wanted to ride first.  After waiting int the line I climbed into the seat and was able to pull down and latch the buckle with room to spare. (yahoo)  No struggle and a lot of fun.  Thanks Scott and Michelle Andrew and Oli for a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment