Saturday, May 14, 2011

A wonderful day!


It's a really rainy, miserable day outside and kind of cold but that doesn't matter.  Why?  Because I do not have studying to do today, no school work to think about makes a great day.  I have time to mess around with hummingbirds, look at my flowers, etc.  Today me and my wife got up early and hit the gym for about 30-40 minutes of stair stepping and running.  Then off to the stores for groceries and then took in some yard sales.  When I came home I found my hummingbirds had already emptied 2 feeders.  We probably have 10-15 birds so far and it is still early in the season.  Breakfast consisted of protein bar and banana, lunch was a steak and egg sandwich on wheat bread and we are going to play with some new recipes for dinner.  I am hoping to get some hard work in over the next week and get my menu's lined up.  I would love for the rain to give me enough of a break to get the rest of my garden in but until then I guess inside work is in order.  I hope you enjoy your day as much as I am.  God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment