Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Thank you everyone



Thank you to everyone for your advice and information.  I have no idea how to respond to the comments each one makes except for on the blog itself so hopefully many of you are reading it. I had over 50 people check in on me Monday (talk about motivation)  Don't worry I am not dicouraged I was just bummed. I was back at it hard again this week.


I reached into my sugar bowl this week for a scoop of sugar (don't start throwing stones, it was for the humming bird)  I still find it hard to believe that the sugar bowl (which holds about four pounds of sugar) was emptied at least once every two weeks, sometimes more (no it was not for the hummingbirds)  The bowl is still almost filled to the top and we have not bought sugar in 8 weeks now. (not even Splenda)  What a difference this has to be making on our body.  To think how much this will effect us over 8 weeks then 6 months then a year and so on. Wow what a difference.  I thank the Lord because this is the first time I really feel like my life has changed.  The last time I lost weight was for a contest but it was not a lifestyle change.  It has really been hard for the last few weeks getting through school but even my unhealthy eating right now looks completely different from my regular eating 3 months ago.  I will make it and my body is thanking me for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment