Sunday, May 1, 2011

Who is this woman????

When I first married my wife she was about 20 pounds underweight, through the years she slowly gained weigh and although still very far away from fat, she was carrying some extra weight.  For breakfast she could never resist biscuit from a restaurant if anyone offered.  Something has happened though now that we are eating healthy she has lost 10 pounds by doing nothing different than eating healthy.  Then on Friday in a moment of weakness I offered to go to Hardee's and get us a biscuit instead of her usual quick answer of yes, she instead answered "do you know how many calories is in that thing"  To my surprise I instead ate a protein bar and she a bowl of cereal.  Even after 20 years I still don't know this woman but I am very proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment