Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Another Monday

Monday's are really fun  because of the encouraging words I get from everyone regarding my weigh-in. I mixed my day up today by hitting the gym at 5:30 a.m. and got my heart pumping early. I had a protein bar for breakfast and one later on in the day.  Lunch was a turkey sandwich with baked chips.  Dinner was egg plant lasagna (recipe follows) I was not happy with my diet today.  The calories were fine but I did not plan and was busy enough that I was not able to get the fruit and veggies I know that I need.  That is one of the biggest problems with healthy eating.  If you do not plan ahead you forget about our society helping you out.  Just look at the vending machines and convience stores and you will not get any help whatsoever.  So getting busy is something I will need to watch out for and learn to plan ahead.  I will haven't decided if the morning workout was better or not except that It helped make sure I got my workout in without excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment