Sunday, March 6, 2011

week 2 in review

What did I miss this week:  I really miss snacking and eating food without counting calories. 
                                            Chinese food
                                             Salsa and chips

What I learned this week:  It is not easy losing weight
                                          America's restaurants and stores are not designed for healthy eating.
                                          People really do read my blog and are sending encouragement
                                           I am sick of nursing school (sorry just needed to throw that in)
                                           You do not have to go hungry to eat well.
Obstacles for the week:  all day car trip on Friday
                                        cold and lazy Sat
                                        A thank you dinner in St. Charles with lots and lots of food

It really does not require a large amount of exercise to lose weight but you just need to do something.
Today I got out of bed and jogged two miles
Breakfast:  oatmeal, wheat toast, skim milk
Lunch:  crock pot chicken, potatoes, carrots, green beans.
Dinner:  Have not got there yet but it is in St. Charles (now we will find out what I am made of)
Weigh in tomorrow morning will post results.

No comments:

Post a Comment