Saturday, March 12, 2011

Call it my diary

At this point in time I realize very few people read the blog on a regular basis although many people do check the weekly weigh-in (which is the most important thing) I feel like I may have been writing this for others to read but I will now begin to make it more of a diary type setting.  Today I jumped out of bed at 6:00 A.M. and headed to the gym. I hit the tread mill and the stair stepper.  I spent about 30 minutes working out and really felt great.  Breakfast was an egg white sandwich, with turkey bacon and fat free cheese 230 calories.  Left over pot pie for lunch about 400 calories and fat free grilled cheese sandwich with portobella mushrooms, broccoli, and baked fries 350 calories.  I know I will need more calories tonight but will make sure not to get carried away.  We worked hard today cleaning up the yard and enjoyed this beautiful spring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment