Friday, March 18, 2011

Date night

Tonight me and my beautiful wife had a date.  Usually we would head out to a restaurant and enjoy a nice meal.  My wife being committed in helping me stay on track was fine staying home and helping me cook a dinner for two.  We just butchered a cow and just picked up the meat Wed. and enjoyed a T-bone steak.  We cut it into 4 oz pieces added two ribs leftover from last night.  Half a sweet potato with fat free butter and a little cinnamon (why did I ever add brown sugar?)  I then made a vegetable mix of onions, peppers, squash.  A great meal and still kept it under 800 calories.  During the day I ate the normal breakfast and turkey sandwich and baked chips.  Snacked on carrot sticks and cup of pistachio sugar free pudding.  Ran about mile and half and worked hard outside today. I can't help feel like the wall is coming down.

No comments:

Post a Comment