Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Thinking about World's of Fun

I have been considering going to World's of Fun at the end of April if we find cheap enough tickets.  If we go this will help motivate  me to get several more pounds off before we go.  I would love to ride every ride without concern for whether the seat belt or bar will latch.  I figure another 10 pounds should be reachable but we will see.  I'm enjoying my new life style although it does require planning ahead of time.  Today I hit the stair stepper for 30 minutes and it showed 450 calories burned.  Breakfast a banana and fiber one bar, lunch a pork bar-b-que on 45 cal bread and broccoli, dinner was the same except with carrots and baked chips.  Snacked on a protein bar today.  Feeling good and we will monitor to see the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment