Monday, March 7, 2011

so begins another week

If looking for my weight loss it is next blog down.

Well I ran 3 miles today only walking up a steep portion of a hill.  5k here I come.  Today was a fairly easy day with granola bar for breakfast with cup of juice, light yogurt for snack, turkey sandwich with baked chips for lunch, salad, whole wheat pasta and light homemade sauce for dinner.  Did not get as many veggies as needed but will work harder on that tomorrow.  I was supposed to go to a cooking expo to try new foods for the daycare but passed and let my mom go in my place.  I was afraid the temptation would be to great and I would have to post all I ate.  I am still to close to the 270 mark and will feel a lot better about my weight loss when I break into the 250's.  I know that will be awhile but I will keep striving to make it work.  Not only am I trying to work on physical fitness I am working towards my spiritual fitness as well and will keep you posted on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment