Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Week 2 Begins

The encouraging words today were enough to send me over the top.  Without a doubt I need accountability.  I did add some running to today's exercise,  I'm not sure I would even be willing to call it a jog  how about a wog half walk half jog.  The tendinitis in my ankle is killing me.  The doctor gave me anti-inflammatory but I quit taking them because of my high blood pressure.  As long as I have my eating habits back in order and exercise regularly I think I will go back on them. 
Breakfast was an apple and bowl of cinnamon Cheerios
Lunch was a turkey roast beef sandwich on wheat  no toppings
dinner was wheat spaghetti topped with my own creation of chicken breast, tomato, squash, lots of green, yellow and red peppers and some chicken broth.  Spiced up with some different seasonings and it hit the spot.
Finished the night with half cup light blueberry yogurt, added about 10 blueberries and a sprinkle of granola.  Not a bad day of eating and my heart still likes me.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on your week 1 weight loss Dale! You should be very proud of yourself!

    Will check in often, keep up the good work! Remember...... Nothing tastes as good as healthy feels!

    ReplyDelete