Friday, March 18, 2011

Kicking bootie

I kicked bootie today by eating a fiber one bar and banana for breakfast, turkey sandwich and baked chips for lunch totaling 530 calories.  I went to the gym and hit the stair stepper and had a surge of energy, after 30 minutes I could have went on but had to be somewhere else. Burned almost 400 calories.  For dinner I had left over 4 oz steak 3 ribs, half sweet potato and left over veggies.  Snacked on an orange and a small amount of chips.  I love the energy boost I felt on the stair stepper and hope it remains tomorrow.  This is the first Friday night with no desire to go out and splurge on Chinese and pizza.  My kids brought pizza home from Papa John's and it didn't even tempt me.  I am extremely pumped up today and ready for my weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment