Friday, March 25, 2011

Better Day

Today I started with peanut butter again and followed with a turkey sandwich for lunch. For dinner I was craving chinese so instead of heading to China One I instead had some baked chicken and stir fried it in one teaspoon of olive oil along with stir fry veggies and shrimp. I added a touch of my mom's hot pepper jelly, some brown rice and we had a great meal.  I did pick up a crab rangoon to enjoy on the side.  Working out on the stair stepper it said I burned 500 calories.  Tonight we kicked back and watched a movie and I allowed myself to eat a slice of frozen cheese pizza which added about 250 calories but felt like it was a well deserved treat for 4 weeks of not letting myself get off track.  Back at it tomorrow with the eating right and studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment