Thursday, March 17, 2011

I saw, I ate, I conquered

Today I had to make a quick run to Cape Girardeau.  It's impossible to go to Cape and not pick up a slab of ribs from Dexter Ribs.  The ribs were really tender but they were not nearly as flavorful as I remember in the past which was really good for me.  I only at one rib on the way home and two ribs later on that  evening.  I use to be able to take down a slab of ribs myself.  I ate more than usual but not a bad day overall. Fiber one bar with banana, chicken sandwich with baked chips for lunch.  For dinner I had two ribs and a portabella mushroom sandwich with fat free cheese.  For snack I ate more than the usual I had a bag of baked chips, a rib, carrots and handful of nuts.  I was proud of my daughter yesterday in my nervousness I grabbed a bag of baked chips and started to eat them, she walked over to the fridge grabbed out a bag of carrots, politely pulled the bag of chips out of my hand and replaced them with carrots and that is why I started the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment