Saturday, March 5, 2011

I have a goal.

My new goal is to be the blog that everyone wants to look at.  The reason I have chosen this goal is I will have to prove results to make this work.  To make the blog more reader friendly I will plan on posting pictures and recipes of the foods I eat and the servings that I eat.  I am really fired up and know that I will succeed this time but I will need to know that people are reading.  This week about 30 people a day stopped by and several shared tips and encouragement whether on the blog or facebook and in person.
Today was a hard day as the weather was in the 30's and windy.  I didn't run today and thought it would be a good rest for my body but I did try to stay very busy around the house. I had oatmeal for breakfast with a piece of toast and apple butter ( I should have skipped the apple butter)  I ate a lunch/dinner at the same time which was the rice, beef and tomato mixture we used for the stuffed peppers last night.  We put it on a tortilla and added some salsa for a nice burrito.  Why I did not eat lunch earlier I'm not sure but the oatmeal really filled me up.  I was shocked to find out how many people have used blogs for weight loss but it was really encouraging to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment