Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hungry

I am finding myself getting hungry and unable to satisfy it.  It is not because of my lack of eating but I feel like my metabolism has kicked in.  I am going to try to eat the 6 small meals a day rather than the 3 with snacks.  I have not began weight lifting yet and am kind of hoping until my weight loss slows down.  Instead I will keep doing cardio and hopefully keep the weight coming off.  I can't wait for the first true complement about my weight loss.  It will be from someone who does know that I am trying to lose weight.  I figure it will take about 30 pounds for people to notice.  Yesterday I ate the same breakfast and lunch and for dinner we made pork cube steaks by browning them in a skillet with Pam cooking spray and then baked them.  I put a little olive oil in the pan and fried up peppers and onions with mushrooms and ate it on Sara Lee's low calorie bread.  Baked some shoe string fries and had a great meal.  I ate a protein bar yesterday to see if it would help with the hunger and may try it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment