Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Today was not so great

Today was what you would have expected on a Monday. I had to be in St. Louis for a meeting at the hospital for my preceptorship.  I did get up and work out before work again and it seemed to work out ok.  I ate a Fiber One bar for breakfast and turkey sandwich with baked chips for lunch.  Both were ate while driving back and forth.  Nibbled on beef jerky and had a protein bar.  The rest of the day kind of went down hill.  About 1:00 my stomach started doing flip flops and had me in the restroom for the rest of the afternoon.  Then my daughter received the letter from the nursing program she was hoping to get into and found a rejection instead.  Ended up missing class and my test so I get to make it up today.  Didn't really eat that many calories but my stress level was up.  No great pictures to post from this great day but we still praise the Lord anyway around our home whether it's a good day or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment