Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Who brought in the cookie cake??????

Today I found out I am still weak (no I did not fail) someone brought in a big chocolate chip cookie cake with lots of icing.  I did not give into temptation but I did completely avoid the kitchen for the day or I am not sure I could have made it.  The Bible says that even looking at another women with lust in your heart is the same as sleeping with her but I hope that does not apply to cookies because I looked and I lusted (lol). I did good yesterday a fiber one bar for breakfast, 3oz pork tenderloin sandwich for lunch with baked chips, a handful of almonds for snack and for dinner we made a salad with shrimp, seasoned tortilla, black beans, onions and a olive oil and vinegar sauce.  It was very good and filling. Still under 1500 calories but am trying to work on it, the drinking all the fluids is really filling me up.  I did not work out tonight mainly due to trying to get my school reading done and decided to give my body a rest.  I will work out again tomorrow and hopefully will have another great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment