Sunday, March 13, 2011

week in review 3

3 weeks who would have thought it. 

What I have missed: junk food (but not as much this week)

What I have learned: 
 I can't believe that I ate so many calories in the past
It is amazing how good you can eat a day if you add plenty of fruits and veggies to your diet.
I hate running
The wall is a mean trick that your body plays on you
People are concerned about me losing weight

I am starting to see my blood pressure working its way down.

Today we traveled to take our son back to school. I ate a egg sandwich for breakfast, turkey sandwich for lunch and snacked on jerkey and carrot sticks on the way.  Returned home to baked chicken and baked fries.  Needed more veggies but carrots is all I could squeeze in.  Ate right at about 2000 calories.  I'm ready to break through this wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment