Friday, March 11, 2011

the wall

This week I broke a rule that I wasn't going to do.  I weighed myself in the middle of the week because I felt like I had locked up ( I can't explain it I just felt it) the scale will play major tricks on you.  At this time I am actually weighing more than I did on Monday.  It was very discouraging to see but my mom told me that on biggest loser they run into a wall or sorts.  Tonight I got on the Internet and did some research and learned about the 3-4 week wall that happens to everyone.  They suggested only weighing once a month.  I may consider this when all is said and done.  I know that I have been eating right and exercising faithfully so now I just will need to be patient and let the weight fall off.  Today I tried to shock my body somewhat by eating lunch for breakfast and vice versa.  A sandwich and baked chips for breakfast, orange for snack, fiber one bar and banana for lunch, and a chicken pot pie for dinner made healthier with a few changes.  My daughter and me went on a 2 mile walk with lots of hills.  No more looking at the scale until weigh-in day and maybe my days will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment