Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hunger

Last night I went to bed slightly hungry.  I felt guilty when I woke up this morning thinking that it has been along time since I have been hungry.  What a glutton I became and just think about how many really go to bed hungry every night.  I know I need to get my eating under control.  The blog spot has been a great help.

Breakfast:  granola bar and apple
snack: cup of Cheerios
lunch:  turkey sandwich on wheat and a big helping of mixed veggies
Dinner:  Baked cod, peas, and brown rice that I mixed with green and red peppers and a small amount of cheese.
Calories so far just under 1600 while planning on eating a light blueberry yogurt for evening snack.
I Jogged (or some may call it a strange waddle) almost 2 miles tonight I walked about 300 yards of it. 
Very soon I will knock the whole thing out without walking.
I found a great web site for those wanting to have a great hand in losing weight. http://www.calorie-count.com/
thanks Sandy for sharing this with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment