Friday, March 25, 2011

Peanut butter

I have trouble getting to the computer at night so most of you probably notice I have been posting the next morning.  Being Friday I will try to post this evening.  Today I struggled a little more than normal and I am not completely sure why.  I did change my diet routine today and that might be to blame.  I started the day with a peanut butter sandwich.  I used the light peanut butter and 90 calories of bread.  The reason I did this is because I was craving peanut butter.  I can go for months without eating peanut butter but once I begin to crave it I can eat it every meal for a week.  I ate turkey sandwiches for lunch with carrots and baked chips.  The problem I ran into was I ran out of energy during my workout.  Eating the peanut butter was probably a mistake and I need to switch to all natural peanut butter once I get to the health food store.  Had leftover fish meal for dinner and snacked on protein bar, nuts and beef jerky.  Calorie count was about 1800 calories which was higher than normal but still will lead to weight loss.  Don't be surprised if you see the word peanut butter show up in my menu for the next week or so.  A trip to the health food store may be in order for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment