Saturday, March 26, 2011

The first complement

Today I received my first complement about my weight loss.  I attended a family reunion and my uncle who I have not seen in awhile and who would not know I'm blogging or dieting, noticed I was losing weight.  Something is different today.  I woke up today and felt like my fat had actually dropped.  It does this as I lose weight I can feel the weight shift at times and today was one of those days.  I had a breakfast of egg whites, turkey bacon, wheat toast and blackberries in yogurt.  The whole meal was under 300 cals.  Then I hit the gym and burned 450 cals.  Now the true test is the family reunion and Aunt Vickie's pasta's and fettuccine and yes I survived I only ate a salad with a very small amount of light dressing and green beans ( no pasta or rolls). My mom was nice enough to make a sugar free pudding with some pumpkin added to eat for me for dessert. (Thanks mom)  Truth is I was hungry when I left the event but felt much better about myself than if I would have stuffed my face.  I came home and enjoyed a baked pork steak, baked fries and a large portion of green beans.  I know that I will succeed in losing this extra weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment