Tuesday, March 15, 2011

trouble reaching my calories

Who would have ever thought this would have been my problem.  I need 2759 calories to lose a pound a week without exercising  (and to think I was gaining weight)  I hit about 1500 calories a day right now.  I can honestly say I am not trying to do this.  I eat all three meals and sometimes snack in between.  The main differences are eating the baked meats and staying with fish, chicken or very lean meats and I drink lots of water.  Before I was drinking lots of sweetened tea and I figured it up the other day, I was probably drinking a minimum of 500 extra calories a day.  1500 calories is probably to low and is more than likely causing my body to not let go of the extra weight but I am honestly not hungry.  I will keep at it and see what happens.  Last night I spent 30 minutes on the dance mat competing against my daughter and yes she kicked my butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment