Wednesday, March 9, 2011

rain gone, cold here

Alright yesterday I ask for the rain to go away and it did but now the cold and wind are here.  It is very hard to get motivated to run when it's cold and wet.  Ok who am I kidding it's hard to get motivated to run period.  There are very few things more boring than running around and around the track but today I did it and put in 3 very very long miles.  I had usual breakfast but it did not hold me over well today for some reason.  I thought I made a mistake by stopping by Subway and ordering the Cordon Blue sandwich but was pleasently surprised to find out I only gave up 430 calories fully loaded with veggies. For dinner I helped fill my Chinese food craving by making stir fry with the left over steak from last night and brown rice.  Then I made a real thin pork chop using a recipe my mom gave me using a small amount of chicken broth and a cup of hot jelly.  It was really good and had that oriental taste.  I did cheat and picked up a pack of real crab rangoon from the Chinese resteraunt but it was worth the 70 calories I gave up.  Even with all of this I still remained under 2000 calories (just barely) but with the run I think I will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment